Virgin Hair Extensions Care and Maintenance
Maintenance Instruction for All Textures
- MAKE SURE TO SHAMPOO AND CONDITION VERY WELL BEFORE INSTALLING
- Shampoo at least once a week.
- Use a shampoo no higher than PH 7.
- Do NOT massage.
- Rinse thoroughly with luke-warmwater.
- Apply conditioner and comb through with a wide tooth comb, starting with the ends working your way up you scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Let air-dry (not in the sun)
- Use styling products minimally to avoid build up.
- For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for natural look
- For a “WET” look, we suggest a leave in conditioner & water
- AVOID ALCOHOL BASED PRODUCTS TO AVOID DRYING OUT YOUR INVESTMENT!
- Dampen hair with a water bottle
- Comb through (wide tooth comb) beginning at the ends and working your way up to your scalp.
- Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls.
- Let hair air-dry and do not leave in the sun more than 2 hours.
- Style as desired.